Monday, August 11, 2008

Vydex brand

Question

I have just browsed through your web site regarding Shama. I find that it contains very helpfull information for someone who wants to keep a shama.
I would be greatful if you could provide me with an address in Singapore where I can buy the Vydex brand of avian vatamins.

Answer

I have stopped using Vydex. It is not available locally and must be ordered from the manufacturer in Wales. Their parcel service is not very good and 2 parcels were lost.

Nowadays, I mainly use the liquid vitamins that are sold for humans. I get my vitamin B liquid supplements fron GNC. I also use the powdered vitamin B from Nectone which is good. I order this vitamin directly from the factory to ensure that it is fresh since vitamin B deteriorates quickly during storage.

Best regards,

David

No comments:

Post a Comment