Friday, July 31, 2009



DDS243 @ 37 Days






The photo on the left is of DDS 237. He is looking curiously at what I am doing with my cam.

Don't you think his head looks like Humpty Dumpty's - It's so big. It certainly doesn't look like the head of a mouse which a pseudo expert recently falsely claimed, in a post on a forum, that many captive breds have. Not only is this untrue of my birds but it is also untrue of shamas bred by others.

I can only surmise that the claim was made maliciously. If this continues, I will respond appropriately. Amongst other things, when the occasion requires, I will set down the mis-information that is dished out from time to time by this supposed expert on shamas. In the meantime, may I suggest that you assess the qualities of a bird with your own eyes. Just don't take as true without analysis, everything you read.

No comments:

Post a Comment