Monday, August 9, 2010

Letter from Vietnam

Hi, How are you?
I am Ivan from Vietnam who is also a white rumped shama lover.
I love to have a high qualities Shama here in Vietnam but I do not know any one here who have a great Shama.
So I wonder how can I buy  a Shama from Singapore . I got on Singapore birds website and I get Interested in Shamas.
May I buy a high qualities Shama from Vietnam, How?
Thank you so much.
I am looking forward to hear from you.
Your faithfully
Ivan
Hanoi Vietnam
Hi Ivan,

Its not possible to export shamas from Singapore because of the ban caused by the bird flu.  In any case, you may have noted that the demand in Singapore is so great that it cannot be satisfied. The latest male shama with 13" tails was sold for S$16,000.00 i.e almost US$12,000.00.

Best regards,

David

No comments:

Post a Comment