Monday, December 30, 2013

Chilli's son

This is Chilli's son at the age of 10 days, shortly after he emerged from the nest.  Chilli was bred by me and he is now owned by Darren Yeo.

Chilli's son was hatched in an incubator and Darren hand-fed him from day one.  Even at this young age, he has the structure and bearing of his father.  I think he is one of the nicest chicks of his age that I have seen.

I estimate Chilli's tails to be presently about 14" (after the 2nd molt) and the hope is that he will be able to pass on his tail length, as well as all his other desirable characteristics, to his progeny.  On present assessment, this chick looks fabulous with the potential to be an outstanding adult male in the future.



2 comments:

  1. Hi David.. i'm Faizal from Malaysia..I was so keen to get or buy a shamas taimong from your farm .. i also interested to know how the price of a pair of PHOENIX'S shamas taimong ..TQ

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi David.. i'm Faizal from Malaysia..I was so keen to own a pair of Phoenix's shamas taimong .. I am also interested to know how the price of a pair of Phoenix's shamas taimong .. I would like to have for the purpose breed .. Thank you..

    ReplyDelete